Theme Preview Rss

27 Questions, All About Me

1.Your age?  7 months.
2. Your age when came to live with your people? I was born here with my people.
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Black with white skulls and crossbones.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? I love everybody.
5. How much do you weigh? Almost 30 lbs.
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? A leg of the coffee table. No, mama just told me her sister, Donna, gave the table to her for free. So I guess the answer is Catfish's collar. I'm slowly and surreptitiously going to eat it to pieces.  
7. Do you like other Dogs? Oh yes!
8. Who is your best non-human friend? my brother Catfish.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Tennis balls! Any kind of ball will do.
10. Do you like to be brushed? Yes. It feels good.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? If I have to choose, Peanut Butter.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes, but I do not enjoy it.
13. Any formal education? Home-schooled.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Mostly Energizer Bunny.
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Parcheesi, Archie Bug, Crazy Tongue, Little General, Lil' Pig.
16. What is your best trick? Fetching balls! I want to fetch balls all day long.
17. Do you like kitties? I'm not sure if I have seen a kitty before?
18. What did you have for breakfast? My usual dry dog food.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I am a bug hunter.
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?.Recently, for normal puppy vaccinations.
21. Where do you sleep at night? In between papa & mama on their bed. I must have my head on one of their pillows.
22. Do you like to swim? I haven't been swimming yet, so I don't know.
23. Can you make puppies? I am too young to make puppies of my own.
24. Your favorite place to visit? Anywhere outside.
25. Do you give kisses? Yes, and I will kiss for long periods of time until I am stopped.
26. Can you potty on command? I am house-trained (with a few night time can't hold it any longer, why isn't someone awake to let me out accidents).
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I need someone to explain this question to me because I do not understand it.

1 comments:

Oakley and Swisher said...

Crazy tongue! BOL. We love that nickname. Maybe the last question is about Cuz toys? Thats our guess. Cuz toys are like rubber balls but they have feet and faces, etc. I love them but my brother Swisher is a weirdo and doesn't like rubber toys.

Lots of Licks--
oak and swish