Theme Preview Rss

Pantsless Smarty Pants

I recently read an article about dogs' intelligence being similar to that of a toddlers' understanding of vocabulary and math. Here is a link to this interesting article: Dog I.Q. Article



So, in addition to my leisure reading of books like Marley & Me, I am now studying the dictionary to expand my vocabulary, and to be able to understand the words that the pawrents spell when they are having sneaky, secret conversations. Brother Catfish already knows what they mean when they say the letters O.U.T.S.I.D.E. and T.R.E.A.T. I think they talk about the ball by spelling it out and I am determined to learn what they are saying.



Reading makes me sleepy though.

 
P.S.: Marley & Me  was recommended to my Mama by her friend Linda (who also loves to read), and it was purchased with a book gift certificate from Linda. Thank you again, Linda!

0 comments: